This time I didn’t make any new year resolutions or celebrations. But circumstances pushed me to dream harder. To make bigger plans. I don’t see much gay or fun in recent present so making long term plans. Less than five years are left before I turn 30, and there are few things I wanna do/have before the end of the golden years of youth!
– Make out at the top of a mountain, outside in rain and on a beach
– Have a honeymoon in Kashmir, and one in Austria; before that:
– Get Married
– Cook a proper 4 course delicious sumptous authentic Italian dinner
– Get at least one article (or in worst case: a letter) published in good newspaper (not TOI, HT)
– Paint a wall of my house with graffiti; before that:
– Have a home where I live for at least 2 years at a stretch
– Be able to swim 1 km without stopping for breath or rest.
– Laugh as much as I laughed in last 25 years. Which means everyday I would have to laugh five times more. (sounds cheesy I know!)
– Get into a settled career path (for next 20-25 yrs)
– Own a beautiful evening gown. Wear it at least once.
– Own at least 4 comfortable beautiful pieces of footwear to go with my entire wardrobe.
– Go to some place new with my parents for a family vacation.
– Go on at least 5 one week long treks. One in each year. Hopefully one in Alpine ranges.
Thats all. While writing I couldn’t help thinking of Bucket List (or Dasvidaniya for hindi people). I guess I can’t help living life at the rim. But listing out all these tasks did fill me with lot of enthusiasm which is lacking in life these days.